S4/HANA EWM/TM SAP Analyst - Remote
Location: Middletown, Pennsylvania
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity’s ERP Systems Teams conduct analysis, design, evaluation, modification, testing and implementation of enterprise wide systems (e.g., Oracle, SAP, Baan, PeopleSoft) across functional areas. They perform analysis of systems specifications and use the latest analytical/diagramming tools to represent business/technical processes. TE's ERP Systems Teams also develop conversion and system implementation plans, prepare and obtain approval of system and programming documentation, recommend changes in development, maintenance and system standards, coordinate system upgrade activity and train user personnel in the conversion and implementation of the system.
- Implementing and supporting Best Practice Extended Warehouse Management (EWM)/Transportation Management (TM) processes across TE business units and functional domains.
- Provide support to solve complex business problems for EWM/TM solutions within the business units.
- Leading regular service delivery review meetings with key business stakeholders and take ownership of actions and deliverables identified in these meetings.
- Taking ownership of EWM/TM service issues with managed services partner and lead them through to successful conclusion; putting service improvement plans in place where required; monitoring and reporting progress against these plans regularly.
- Ensuring that highly effective service transition is in place in the EWM/TM area and adhered to, supporting the seamless movement of project deliveries into business as usual.
- Ensuring quality, velocity and integration of EWM/TM projects deliver realized value, positive ROI and excellent customer experience for business users.
- Shaping future EWM/TM demands of initiatives that drive EWM/TM process maturity, have defined value impact and scale across business units.
- Constructively challenge the segment to refine its global processes in the warehouse area and transportation to drive growth, improve profitability, and sustain competitive advantage.
- Championing the use of EWM/TM processes and technologies as a strategic business asset. Creating and scaling EWM/TM processes, decisions and culture across business team.
- Productionize & deliver EWM/TM solutions at scale across TE business units and functions with speed and agility.
- Assemble and manage teams of information systems personnel to design, develop, implement, and operate computer software SAP EWM/TM and information systems SAP S4 Hana.
- Control the budget and expenditures of the team or project
- Supervise computer analysts, engineers, programmers, technicians and other personnel and oversee their professional development and training.
What your background should look like:
- Minimum 2 implementation experience in applying S/4HANA Extended Warehouse Management (EWM) and Transportation Management (TM) processes to solve business problems and identify new opportunities across a variety of functional areas in a global industrial setting (global manufacturing preferred).
- Significant experience leading service delivery in the EWM/TM area with managed service partners in multiple companies
- Understanding of and experience successfully implementing EWM/TM technologies using S/4HANA ERP and third-party warehouse automation solutions.
- Experience leading a S/4HANA ERP-centric transformation with a variety of EWM/TM capabilities including process standardization and/or simplification.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience engaging and influencing senior executives.
- Strong business acumen and ability to quantify both potential and realized business value impact.
- Transformational leader with process improvement knowledge and experience developing ongoing continuous improvements with quantifiable results in upgrading talent, processes, and systems.
- Strong social/participative leadership style with the ability to listen to employees and customers, demonstrate flexibility while delivering consistent performance.
- Ability to work across an organization, share success, and build a culture that embraces change and growth.
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $106,600 – $159,800 (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets