MOLDING OPERATOR I - 1st Shift
Location: Tullahoma, Tennessee
Job Type: Full time
TE Connectivity's Molding Teams operate assigned automated molding machinery, ensure component flow, troubleshoot and correct machinery issues to ensure quality and productivity. They perform changeovers and setups according to production schedule, perform quality checks according to established processes and document the results as required by our quality procedures. Every team member is responsible for maintaining housekeeping and organization of the work area as well as following TE Connectivity's EH&S policies and procedures.
Responsibilities & Qualification
- Perform hourly quality inspection
- Make and prepare boxes for components
- Packaging components
- Weighing components
- Monitoring Machine equipment
- Arrange for repair and maintenance as required
- Follow safety guidelines
- Follow company and department guidelines, procedures and policies
- Maintaining housekeeping and organization of the work area
- Other duties as assigned
What your background should look like:
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or GED
- Experience working in manufacturing setting
- Basic computer skills
- Good communication skills
- Must be able to lift a maximum weight of 30 lbs.
- Must be able to push a maximum weight of 45 lbs.
- Must be able to pull a maximum weight of 55 lbs.
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time
- Occasional reaching above shoulder
- Frequently extending hands and arm between knees and shoulder level; will handle & grasp frequently with hands
- Frequent standing, walking and balancing throughout the day is required in this job. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision (@ 20 inches or less) for small objects, color vision (must pass a color blindness test), and ability to adjust focus.