Global Director Mass Market Sales & Marketing (REMOTE)
Location: Berwyn, Pennsylvania
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity (TE) is a leading global provider of highly engineered connectors and sensors with sales of $15 billion to customers in more than 150 countries. We design, manufacture and market products for customers in a broad array of industries including automotive; consumer electronics; telecommunications; aerospace; defense & military; medical & healthcare; oil & gas/marine; and energy & utilities. With 80,000 associates including 8,000 engineers and worldwide manufacturing, sales and customer service capabilities, TE Connectivity’s commitment is their customers’ advantage. TE Connectivity is an independent publicly traded company whose common stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol “TEL.” See www.te.com
The global mass market director oversees the organization’s Sales and Marketing programs for our indirect sales and external selling partners. This person will develop strategic objectives that will allow us to reach our performance goals. These goals will include proliferation of our brand, allowing growth of our emerging customers, indirect revenue growth and associated demand creation metrics, resale growth and inventory management in the channel. This role will collaborate and coordinate with our global Sales Directors and regional mass market managers to deliver a consistent message and deployment and meet our KPIs.
- Develop and surpass performance goals and budgets.
- Set global Distributor Account Strategy, Performance KPI’s and deployment in collaboration with regional account managers, Technical Sales engineers and Distribution Business Managers.
- Align with TE Distribution BU and other affiliated personnel to prepare Global Performance Summaries to Senior Leadership Team / Business Units.
- Ability to build Executive leadership relationship mapping and management.
- Report, resolve and trouble shoot major points of dissatisfaction including financial, operational, supply chain and customer.
- Own the TE Sensor Solutions channel strategy, management policy and program development.
- Develop Distributor Account Strategy and performance growth goals in conjunction with corporate guidelines and sales leadership.
- Collaborate with Marcom and product marketing to Develop, launch and market activities for brand proliferation and key NPI launches for broad market (Includes Social Media, Web Presence and stocking packages, digital campaigns).
- Establish and maintain necessary corporate relationships with key channel partners.
- Organize executive reviews and drive critical commitments to closure.
- Forecast and drive quarterly revenue goals in alignment with leadership and facilitate QBRs for a closed loop process.
- Communicate strategic and tactical changes for the mass market (ex: policy changes, pricing, etc.).
- Create differentiated distributor programs to grow revenue, share and demand creation.
- Collaborate with other suppliers and 3rdparties to develop and solution launches.
- Coordinate with finance for annual audits, DSA, coop budgeting, performance incentives and quarterly margin results.
- Collaborate and lead efforts to Resolve major issues pertaining to tracking, pricing, expediting in conjunction with customer service team etc.
- Collaborate with Marcom team on Industry Trade shows and distribution specific events.
- Strong relationship skills with 10+ years in or working with sales, distribution and or key accounts in the technology field, active electronics and or semiconductor industry.
- Expert knowledge of the distribution channel and its associated commercial aspects required. Relationships with senior management at our channel partners a strong plus.
- Decision making skills and works well with teams, but a self-starter.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA, MS or similar preferred.
- Must be an excellent communicator who is organized, detail oriented, resourceful and creative. Strong analytical skills are a must, to interpret data and draw conclusions.
- This individual must also be able to build relationships with key decision makers and work in a team environment.
- Travel 30-40% and willing to work non-traditional hours for global interface, crisis management and peak workloads.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $147,200.00 – $220,800.00 (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets