Inventory Control Clerk
Location: Fuquay-Varina, North Carolina
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity is now hiring an Inventory Control Clerk at our plant in Fuquay-Varina, NC. This is a 1st shift opportunity with working hours of Monday-Friday 7 am - 3.30 pm. Under the leadership of the Inventory Supervisor, this individual is responsible for working with the Material Handling, Planning, Purchasing, Manufacturing and Finance departments to investigate out-of-balance inventory items, inventory discrepancies and other inventory issues.
- Champion cycle count process and work collaboratively within the Operations to improve
- Understand and own the cycle count program including the overall program set up, count generation and daily schedule.
- Investigate daily and determine causes for inventory discrepancies
- Develop and maintain procedures for the cycle count program
- Perform adjustments and transactional work in our ERP system
- Move, push, lift objects manually or using powered equipment
- Other duties as assigned.
What your background should look like:
- Forklift certification and / or previous forklift operation experience required
- Two or more years of Inventory Control experience, such as cycle counting, transferring of inventory, lot review required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to read, comprehend, and write correspondence and reports
- Must be able to communicate effectively with multiple levels of staff throughout the organization
- Strong analytical skills, combined with practical business acumen
- Demonstrated ability building relationships across various functional teams
- Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office and ERP or WMS systems; Knowledge of SAP is a plus
- High School Diploma Required
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $40K-$50K a year (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets