PRODUCTION OPERATOR II-Weekend Day
Location: Tullahoma, Tennessee
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity's Manufacturing/Production Teams transform raw materials into finished goods and ensure component flow. They perform changeovers and setups according to production schedule, perform quality checks according to established processes and document the results as required by our quality procedures. Every team member is responsible for maintaining housekeeping and organization of the work area as well as following TE Connectivity's EH&S policies and procedures.
- Operate production machinery
- Be open to change and constant improvement of processes
- Obtain set up parameters for molds and input them into injection molding press.
- Operate the injection molding press including identification and notification of alarms.
- Adjusts molding conditions within specified parameters.
- Perform general inspection of molded product using a microscope, gages, and other measuring equipment as required by the quality inspection plan.
- Perform in-process adjustments to auxiliary equipment as required.
- Completes required paperwork to report production, scrap, downtime, problems and issues related to the equipment and labor reporting.
- General housekeeping of work area
- Monitor machines for problems and help troubleshoot issues
- Prepare and Load raw material into machine
- Follow standard work instructions to ensure quality
- Carry out basic calculations with aid of a computer and calculator
- Follow written and verbal instructions
- Maintain quality and quantity with strong sense of accountability and high standards
- Complete relevant documentation
- Clean and maintain equipment and work area per 5S+1 standards
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing Tools
What your background should look like:
- Preferred High School Diploma.
- Minimum of 1-year experience required.
- Good communication skills, ability to interact in a very dynamic and diverse environment
- Basic computer skills to operate scanners, download work orders, print labels and analyze work instructions.
- Physical requirements: standing, walking, handling materials, reaching, bending, sometimes requires lifting up to 40 pounds, moderate noise
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With more than 85,000 employees, including over 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets