ASSEMBLY OPERATOR II
Location: Hampton, Virginia
Job Type: Full time
- Essential duties include but may not be limited to the following:
- Follow standardized work instructions for the printing and assembly of components in accordance with component level drawings
- Demonstrate soldering and some light tig welding skills
- Read and comprehending manufacturing drawings regarding printing sheets for production
- Ensure high cleanliness standards are maintained during printing and component assembly
- Ensure first time assembly success and minimizing material waste attributed to manufacturing workmanship
- Demonstrate a mindset of continuous improvement in all duties
Other duties as assigned by Team Leader
1 year minimum role in manufacturing preferably pertaining to soldering, light welding and assembly components.
High school diploma or GED.
Minimum 2 years of manufacturing experience related preferred.
Regularly lift and/or move up to 15 pounds unassisted, occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds assisted. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision for detailed work.