MANUFACTURING TEAM LEADER III (DIR)
Location: Fairview, North Carolina
Job Type: Full time
As part of the AD&M team, you will be joining a group of professionals who are passionate
about ensuring the future growth of the business whilst maintaining integrity, taking
accountability, working together and continually improving to ensure constant innovation
and openness to change.
The AD&M business unit within TE Connectivity is currently seeking a Manufacturing Team
Leader in Fairview, NC in our hygienic, air-conditioned facility. The ideal candidate will be
responsible for performing a wide variety of manufacturing tasks in the assembly of our
Operate and maintain department assembly production to plan. Follow 5S Housekeeping
requirements to ensure work area is neat and orderly.
What your background should look like:
- Be proficient in and perform all assembly and special processes as required.
- Leads the Tier 1 and Tier 2 meetings.
- Reports daily attendance within department to supervisor.
- Supports completion of monthly safety training and other compliance training as needed.
- Advises supervisors on overtime needs.
- Completes required paperwork to report production, scrap, downtime, problems and issues related to the equipment and labor reporting.
- General housekeeping of work area.
- Follow company and department guidelines, procedures and policies.
- Follows safety guidelines.
- Other duties as assigned.
- HS diploma or GED and 4 years of related manufacturing experience required, AA Degree in related discipline preferred
- Basic computer skills.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to interpret product Operator Work Instruction (OWIS).
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work in order to successfully accomplish job duties.
- Must be proficient in English language.
This job description is subject to change at any time.