SOLUTION CONSULTANT IV (Remote)
Location: Middletown, Pennsylvania
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
The Solution Center Team supports the Enterprise to drive Customer Growth and Experience and the Distribution Channel business unit to make it easy for our Distribution partners to do business with TE. The organization consists of more than 400 employees who provide global service to both Customers and Distributors and drive growth for the organization.
Be the face and voice of TE Connectivity to drive company growth by delivering an Extraordinary Customer Experience. Make it easy for customers to do business with TE. Make every interaction memorable, enabling deeper relationships. Deliver value to our small and medium customers while resolving all their inquiries. Identify opportunities to generate new business and organic revenue growth. Create a favorable impression and sell the TE brand to strengthen our positioning with customers.
A Day in the Life of a TE Solution Consultant:
- Delivers an extraordinary customer experience by technically advising customers on TE products, services, and capabilities to best meet the needs of the customer and the designs they are working on. Sells the value propositions of TE Connectivity products and services.
- Outbound calling (cold and warm) to establish new, high-quality opportunities with prospective customers and contacts.
- Communicate with end customers via various channels such as telephone, email and chat (inbound inquiries) to resolve technical questions and propose options and solutions.
- Liaison with internal support areas including production, sales, engineering, customer care and others as necessary to resolve customer inquiries and requests.
- Nurture and grow small and medium customers pipeline opportunities via Salesforce through regular touch points with end customer.
- Promote TE portfolio of products to drive revenue.
- Customer Effort Score (CES), Opportunity Conversion, Revenue Growth
What your background should look like:
- Bachelors technical or business degree preferred or equivalent experience
Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrates problem solving skills, influencing abilities, and ability to provide effective feedback
- Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Proven ability to initiate, organize, and complete multiple tasks in a timely manner
- Demonstrates ability to share creative and new ideas
- Consultative selling experience desired
- Relevant product or industry experience a plus
- Team player, critical thinker, self-motivator and ability to maintain a proactive positive attitude.
- A passion for serving customers.
- Bilingual in German
- Bilingual in Czech or Russian also a plus
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $19.00 – $25.00/hour (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets