PRODUCT MANAGER IV
Location: Winston-Salem, North Carolina
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity's Product Management Teams manage all aspects of a product, from driving new product development to manufacturing to marketing. You are responsible for overall product strategy, business leadership and capacity plans in order to meet sales and profit targets.
TE Connectivity is seeking a qualified Product Manager. This position is in Winston-Salem, NC. In this role, you will conduct market segmentation exercises to develop market segment-specific strategies and articulate market trends, demand drivers, customer needs, industry trends, and competitive landscape.
- Conduct competitive analysis and benchmarking.
- Work cross functionally to define sales, technology and operations strategies and goals that are in line with financial goals.
- Develop the annual operating plan (Sales and gross or standard margin).
- Develop product roadmaps that aligns with business strategy.
- Design go-to-market strategy, inclusive of channel strategy and partnerships.
- Work with R&D and operations in the development of new products to meet current and future customer requirements.
- Manage the product lifecycle.
What your background should look like:
- BS Degree & 3 yrs. experience in Product Management or Sales or 5-7 yrs. experience in lieu of the degree (MBA preferred).
- Relevant product or industry experience desired.
- Experience managing direct reports.
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With more than 85,000 employees, including over 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets