Senior Integrated Marketing Leader
Location: Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity's Integrated Marketing team designs, executes and reports on multichannel campaigns that increase brand awareness, drive demand, enable sales, provide customer insights and increase employee engagement through the ownership of all components of campaign development, implementation and measurement as well as ensuring our various channels and messages are working together to consistently articulate the value of TE to our customers, employees, partners and influencers. They create, implement and measure the impact of integrated marketing campaigns leveraging all marketing channels (advertising, public relations, digital/social media, collateral and events), ensuring the alignment of campaign strategy with overall marketing strategy and business priorities. They monitor and measure campaign Return on Investment (ROI) to ensure TE consistently implements successful promotional campaigns and programs and are responsible for creating and maintaining print and digital marketing materials including newsletters, technical literature, presentations, direct mail and advertisements, working closely with Business Units and Center Communications teams to ensure alignment in campaign messaging.
As a core member of the Data & Devices Marketing team, the Senior Integrated Marketing Leader is responsible for defining, managing, and executing an integrated marketing plan to deliver the scalable growth in new markets such as IoT and support the momentum in core markets of Data Center and 5G. This position reports to the Global Director of Marketing, D&D and is a critical partner with IoT sales and PM team.
The ideal candidate will be commercially savvy with a strong will to win. Success will be measured by a well-developed lead pipeline and the delivery of consistent multi-year revenue growth. The person is responsible for driving successful integrated campaigns, developing compelling content and having a keen eye for marketing excellence. This individual must be skilled in a global cross-functional environment with a growth mindset.
Integrated Campaign to Drive Demand in New Markets
- Design, execute and report on multichannel integrated campaigns that increase brand awareness, drive demand, enable sales, and provide customer insights with strong focus in delivering business growth in IoT.
- Use data and analytics to report out on effectiveness of integrated campaign and champion the review process to forecast, track and analyze against targets with focus on continuous learning and improvement.
- Oversee development and management of the lead funnel to produce desired outcomes and deliver on KPIs, Collaborate with regional sales team within BU and solution center to continuously improve leads conversion.
- Develop messaging and positioning that clearly and compellingly tells the BU/company story, our solution & value propositions.
- Lead the global team to develop and execute marketing assets that are relevant and attractive to targeted markets.
- Collaborate with ecosystem partners including channel players, module partners and design house to conduct joint marketing activities.
- Lead the strategic development, implementation, and evolution of TE D&D’s branding position in core and emerging markets to increase visibility, awareness, engagement, conversion and loyalty.
- Act as the primary visionary and liaison for brand strategy, overseeing the brand experience and building from acquired entity individual branding to a cohesive TE Connectivity brand along a multi-year roadmap.
- Be the ABM SME for TE and D&D.
- Lead ABM campaigns to generate growth.
- Collaborate with digital marketing, sales, and PM as a SME to drive cross-functional dialogue and informed sales and marketing actions.
- Plan and execute company events including trade shows, exhibitions, customer events and internal company events.
- Develop and execute D&D internal communication plan.
What your background should look like:
- Bachelor’s degree required in Marketing or related field, MBA strongly preferred
- At least 7 years’ experience in B2B marketing preferably in IoT industry, global experience preferred
- Strong business acumen with experience and understanding of analytics that drive market strategy and campaign eff effectiveness
- Experience with the full marketing mix across paid, owned, and earned channels
- Experience with CRM and ABM platforms
- Experience leveraging customer feedback for strategic decision-making and enhanced customer experience
- BD or sales experience an advantage
- Proficient in Sales and Marketing automation systems (Eloqua, Salesforce.com, Tableau), and proficient in MS Office, Google Ads certification a plus
- Exceptional written, verbal and presentation abilities
- A convincing communicator with compelling perspectives and knowledge of marketing trends and innovations
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and leadership skills
- Strong project management skills
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: 152K - 182K (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets