Molding Supervisor III
Location: Tullahoma, Tennessee
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
What You'll be Doing....
This position is for 2nd shift, the hours are Monday - Friday 3pm - 11:30pm
As Supervisor, you will have the following responsibilities;
- Achieve customer satisfaction by assuring that products are manufactured within the plant objectives for
- safety, cost, quality, and delivery.
- Plays a critical role in supporting TEOA Lean Manufacturing initiatives.
- Development and implementation of manufacturing processes to achieve cost, scrap, and delivery targets.
- Determines labor resources sufficient for successfully meeting production requirements and assures
- proper training.
- Monitor operations in conjunction with the Environmental Health and Safety Coordinator.
- Administers Company policies, concerning hiring, evaluations, and discipline.
- Provides reports such as production, scrap and machine/operator/set up rates.
- Directs production activities according to established schedules.
- Meets regularly with direct reports to facilitate production requirements, consistency, and teamwork.
- Interfaces across functions to share information relative to specifications, deviations, changes, etc. to
- drive continuous improvements.
What your background should look like:
- High Diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in a manufacturing or engineering related
- discipline, or equivalent experience is a plus.
- Minimum of three-five years supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience with Six Sigma tools and lean manufacturing techniques is a plus.
- Skilled in MS Office software applications.
- SAP experience is a plus
- Must be proficient in the English language.
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With more than 85,000 employees, including over 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets