SALES & MARKETING SPECIALIST I
Location: Culpeper, Virginia
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity's Sales & Marketing Support Teams assist with implementing sales/marketing initiatives by providing technical and/or product information support (i.e., data analysis, tracking, etc.). They are also responsible for planning and coordinating promotional programs and other communications initiatives.
An opportunity has arisen for a permanent “Sales & Marketing Specialist” within the TE Connectivity , MOG business unit as part of the Rochester Cable team based in Culpeper, Virginia. The purpose of the role is to interact with internal & external customers, company sales and / or service representatives to handle a variety of pre-sales and post sales functions.
- Be the primary interface on a day to day basis with direct account responsibility for account partners across the globe.
- Carryout contract review on orders/schedules and process in the local ERP system
- Progress / expedite orders as requested
- Process request for quotations and proactively perform quote follow up
- Investigate credit & debit requests from customers
- Have regular reviews with your account base to discuss OTD, backlog management and other general support issues
- Review, action and issue all relevant order related reports
- Answer Technical queries from customers as required using intranet technical reference and Product Engineering resources
What your background should look like:
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- An excellent telephone manner
- Be flexible and able to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Ability to communicate with customers and people at all levels of the organization and able to work in a team (both local and wider )
- 2-3 years of experience in a comparable environment would be preferable
- Have an organized / methodical way of working accurately with an eye for details
- Demonstrate experience of handling customers and working in a highly customer orientated environment
- Experience with Excel , Word would be preferable
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With more than 85,000 employees, including over 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets