Sr Mgr. Product Management
Location: Middletown, Pennsylvania
Job Type: Full time
The Senior Manager of Product Management for Connectors NA - Manages all aspects of the regional portfolio, including developing the strategy and business plan, driving new product development, gaining cross functional alignment and driving the execution of the business plan. Responsible for the overall product portfolio leadership in order to meet sales and gross (or standard) margin targets. Responsible for a regional team of product managers and/or associate product managers.
- Manage the P&L (sales and gross or standard margin) for the assigned portfolio.
- Use Portfolio Management & Entrepreneurial Growth skills to deliver sustained, profitable growth to the organization
- Articulate market trends, demand drivers, customer needs, industry trends, and competitive landscape for the portfolio
- Conduct market segmentation exercises to develop market segment-specific strategies.
- Develop product roadmaps that aligns with technology/market trends and the business strategy
- Define resource requirements necessary to execute the product roadmap
- Develop go to market strategies, inclusive of channel strategy and partnerships
- Work with R&D and operations in the development of new products to meet current and future customer requirements.
- Work cross functionally to define sales, technology and operations strategies and goals, in line with financial goals. Build consensus on specific tasks.
- Develop the annual operating plan for the assigned portfolio (Sales and gross or standard margin)
- Works with team to plan product launches, including the development of marketing and sales plans.
What your background should look like:
- Due to ITAR restrictions, must be a US Citizen or US Permanent Resident
- 5+ years of product management experience and experience leading others
- Relevant product or industry (Aerospace and Defense) experience preferred but not required
- 4-year technical or business degree required
- Advanced degree (MBA) or relevant P&L management experience preferred
- Experience in complex, matrix organizations; knows how to get things done with influence where required and experience in a B2B environment
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 25% annually