Remote - Senior Manager Change Management
Location: Berwyn, Pennsylvania
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
As a Senior Change Management Manager for TE’s HR function, you will lead change management efforts including leadership alignment, stakeholder engagement, impact analysis, business readiness, and communication development and deployment. These efforts will support ongoing business needs, as well as a multitude of HR transformation programs impacting a global audience. This position is a strong, influential individual contributor who will work with teams across the TE HR Operating Model – both partnering with global teams driving changes and within regional teams implementing strategic initiatives. This eco-system of partners includes HR Communications, the HR PMO and Portfolio Management Office, Organization Effectiveness, HR Technology and Integration, HR Innovation Centers, HRBPs, and business teams.
- Interface with internal clients/stakeholders to assess change impacts, org design and capability/learning needs with the goal of ensuring all impacted audiences are prepared for upcoming technology and process change
- Identify potential people/behavior-related risks to project success (e.g., points of resistance, performance gaps) and key success factors (e.g., adoption measures/metrics), and plan interventions to mitigate the risks and achieve success factors
- Analyze change impacts and learning needs to develop holistic organizational change needs plans (business engagement, communications, training deliverables needed with milestones, tasks, timeframes, and assumptions) that supports effective behavior change to meet project objectives for prioritized projects and initiatives.
- Create and deliver effective business engagement, communications, and learning deliverables according to an organizational change plan (OCM); partner with HR Communications to plan for critical communication needs
- Provide status reporting on OCM plan progress and risk/issue management and mitigation, partnering closely with TE HR PMO office as part of the ongoing HR operational cadence
- Practices self-leadership and promotes learning in others by building relationships with cross-functional stakeholders; communicating information and providing advice to drive projects forward; influencing team members within assigned unit; listening and responding to, seeking, and addressing performance feedback; adapting to competing demands and new responsibilities; providing feedback to others, including upward feedback to leadership and mentoring junior team members; creating and executing plans to capitalize on strengths and develop weaknesses; and adapting to and learning from change, difficulties, and feedback.
- Consults on large-scale, highly visible change management programs or initiatives including changes in organizational structure, work processes, the introduction of new kinds of work, and the implementation of new technologies by working closely with senior leadership to design, develop, direct, and deliver change initiatives; providing change management strategies and tactics to enhance effective implementation or delivery; and monitoring and measuring the effectiveness of change programs.
- Participates in the coordinate, design and facilitation of workshops, working sessions, and meetings to align cross-functional teams and stakeholders
- Leads culture and climate assessments by partnering with clients to understand culture and/or climate and its impact on strategic goals or performance outcomes; performing assessments for cross-functional teams, work groups, or large and complex functions or organizations; and providing consulting and designing solutions to support strategic and cultural alignment.
- Deep understanding of how people go through a change and the change process
- Experience in large, global scale and multi-disciplinary change initiatives, with evidence of successes and learnings
- Proven communication skills and the ability to clearly articulate messages through a variety of verbal or written formats for customers up through senior leadership
- Proactive, self-starter who can identify challenges and propose thoughtful, data-driven solutions
- Ability to navigate a matrixed work environment and operate independently with minimal oversight
- Quickly anticipate needs of others and serve as a trusted advisor to product and program teams
- Can work through ambiguity and make prioritization calls around multiple competing priorities
- Ability to drive analysis to understand root cause(s) and resolution once cause has been identified
- Highly motivated – willing to roll up your sleeves and get the job done, even in situations where the work is outside of the scope of your respective role
- Bachelors degree in Organizational Development, Business, Behavioral/Social Science, Public Administration or related field and
- Minimum (8) eight years experience in organizational development, including but not limited to change management, organizational design, leadership development, cultural transformation, and/or performance improvement.
- Additional equivalent work experience in a directly related field may be substituted for the degree requirement.
- Masters degree in Organizational Development, Business, Behavioral/Social Science, Public Administration or related field.
- Industry recognized OD or Change Management certification, related certification, or completion of related formal training program (e.g., Organizational Design, Change Management, Assessment Tools, Coaching, etc.)
- Two (2) years experience coaching senior level executives.
- Four (4) years experience working across multiple HR disciplines.
- Four (4) years experience working cross-functionally across departments, functions, or business lines.
- Four (4) years experience in change management.
- Four (4) years experience in organizational design.
- Four (4) years experience in process, program, or project management
- Four (4) years experience in leadership development.
- Four (4) years experience in cultural transformation.
- Four (4) years experience in performance improvement
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $123,200 - 184,800 (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets