MGR II LOGISTICS
Location: Tullahoma, Tennessee
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
What your background should look like:
- Operations management and P&L responsibility for the site including Warehousing, Logistics, Lean/TEOA implementation, Environmental Health and Safety, Quality, Kitting and Facility Maintenance.
- Provide strong leadership and project management skills to successfully achieve operational business targets through effective implementation of continuous improvement methodologies.
- Be a Lean Leader. Plan and champion the implementation of Lean principles and activities throughout the site.
- Direct the development of staff so that they can then become developers of their subordinates.
- Proven experience and capability to run the DC as a Plant
- Administers company policies concerning hiring, discipline, promotions, etc.
- Ensure that the company and the occupational health and safety regulations are met as well as the security (site security).
- Budget preparation / control / forecasting and approval of costs for the above related areas. Accountable for the site Operations budget.
- Collaboration and interface for all other areas / departments at the site
- Definition and installation of key performance indicators for measuring process performance in the area of responsibility.
- Support senior management in the successful implementation of the ICT strategy
- Direct the preparation and documentation of all processes in the area of responsibility in accordance with IATF/ ISO 9000
- Direct personnel planning including recruitment, training / development of suitable successors, external recruitment via temporary employment agencies in coordination with the HR department.
Required Experience, Knowledge, Skills, Abilities or Education:
- BS or master’s degree in Engineering or Business discipline and/or equivalent experience
- At least 7-10 years of professional and leadership experience in operations with Plant/Operations or Logistics Management, preferably in a manufacturing organization with a proven track record of improving processes, productivity and service to the customer.
- Proven accomplishments and ability to improve KPI’s in a plant utilizing Lean Tools/Methodologies (eg. Six Sigma)
- Ability to initiate change through leadership and vision
- Ability to present technical and financial information/recommendations to executive level staff required.
- Proficient in advanced problem-solving skills
- Excellent team builder and developer of staff with great leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With more than 85,000 employees, including over 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets