Global Supply Chain SAP Business Process Analyst IV
Location: Middletown, Pennsylvania
Job Type: Full time
TE Connectivity's Continuous Improvement Teams design and implement programs and projects to improve products, services, or processes aligned with business strategies. They coach teams; establish program performance metrics; and establish process excellence supports.
TE Connectivity's Aerospace, Defense & Marine (AD&M) business unit is looking for a talented and passionate Supply Chain Professional with expertise in the Warehousing, Shipping, Freight Logistics, and Quality functions to join the Global Supply Chain SAP Business Process Team. This is a fully remote position with some travel to the Headquarters in Pennsylvania, and other ADM sites.
This Global Business position will work directly for the ADM Global Central Supply Chain Team while working with each Global AD&M manufacturing facility to identify best developed SAP business processes, recommend solutions to improve process issues and work to increase and improve the SAP proficiency and process knowledge within each location.
This business process expert will be the conduit between the Business and TE Information Systems to identify and resolve issues, participate in SAP data migrations supporting footprint changes, as well as ensuring AD&M is up to speed with the latest SAP enhancements and using SAP to its full potential.
The role of the business process expert in supporting solution creation can most simply be defined as a person with the ability to quickly understand business needs and translate that understanding into a form that leads to the creation of supply chain solutions.
- Recommend and Deploy System Solutions to improve Supply Chain Systems and resolve process issues related to Warehousing, Shipping, and Quality Modules of SAP
- Conduct Business Process Reviews, identifying SAP Business Process Gaps and Deploying Best Demonstrated SAP Business Processes, maintaining consistency across ADM sites
- Improve SAP proficiency and process knowledge across ADM Supply Chain Organization
- Create and Maintain Training Material and Knowledge Content
- Develop and Train ADM Supply Chain Key User Community
- Develop Business Requirements Documents and Identify ROI for Systems Enhancements
- Perform User Acceptance Testing and Deployment of Latest SAP Enhancements
- Promote, Maintain, Enforce Master Data Integrity and Governance for ADM Supply Chain
- Troubleshoot, Identify, and Resolve SAP Issues as liaison between ADM Supply Chain Organization and TE Information Systems
- Support Business Initiatives including E-Kanban Deployment, Product/Footprint Migrations, Acquisition Integration, New Systems Rollouts (SAP ECC, SAP S/4, MDG)
What your background should look like:
- An undergraduate degree in Supply Chain, Information Systems or similar
- Working knowledge of Supply Chain processes, Materials Resource Planning Systems, with added focus on SAP Warehousing, Shipping and Quality Systems
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Supply Chain/Logistics/Warehouse Management, including detailed knowledge of SAP processes and capabilities within SAP WM/EWM/QM modules
- Training expertise for both classroom and one on one training situations
- Excellent project manager with very good organizational capabilities
- Solid influencing skills, particularly where there is no reporting relationship
- Problem/root cause identification and communication skills
- Excellent team building skills and ability to motivate and persuade associates from the plant floor level through management. “Getting things done through other people”
- Ability to translate Business needs into TEIS Business Requirements Documents
- Ability to effectively conduct requirements gathering sessions and concisely documenting the outcome
- Travel domestically & internationally as needed (10-20%)