Senior Engagement Analytics Manager - Remote
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
At TE, we are building a world-class advanced analytics team that is solving some of the most complex strategic problems delivering topline growth and operational efficiencies across our business. The Sr. Analytics Engagement Manager role is part of the analytics team and will lead the planning and implementation of Analytics initiatives across multiple Businesses. The ideal candidate has demonstrated experience in working closely with the business, identifying/defining analytics opportunities, and leading analytics initiatives that deliver significant and measurable value in a global industrial setting. This position will be instrumental in shaping TE’s analytics vision and strategic roadmap and elevating our analytics presence and maturity with our business users and business units.
This role will work closely with leaders across all functions including product management, sales, marketing, operations, and finance to understand business priorities, identify and define use cases for data analytics that drive growth, and deliver extraordinary customer experience and operational efficiencies. This includes turning strategies into tangible initiatives and projects detailed against execution timelines. For this role, a proven leader with demonstrated success leading cross-functional teams as well as driving strategic initiatives throughout a sizable organization is essential.
- Champion the use of data as a strategic business asset. Create and scale data-driven processes, decisions and culture across business team.
- Shape future analytics demands of initiatives that drive analytics maturity, have defined value impact and scale across business unit.
- Constructively challenge to refine its “where to play” and “how to win” choices to drive growth, improve profitability, and sustain competitive advantage.
- Understand the needs and pain points unique to our business units and identify opportunities for analytics to solve their problems.
- Develop relationships and partner with business leaders to develop analytics strategies, roadmaps and investment plans to achieve business goals.
- Coordinate deployment, drive scale, and increase adoption of analytics solutions.
- Create compelling, persuasive presentation materials to communicate business case/value and recommendations clearly and concisely.
What your background should look like:
The Analytics Manager will be able to work equally effectively with individual team members as well as executive management. From a personal standpoint the successful candidate will be comfortable in a fast- paced, results-driven, customer-focus, entrepreneurial environment and will:
- Be a high-energy, highly motivated self-starter and will be attracted by the opportunity to have significant and measurable impact on an organization.
- Be conceptual and strategic but at the same time, relish being an owner, getting involved in the details of the business and making things happen.
- Be highly accountable, possessing a “can-do” attitude and a strong results orientation.
- Be a strong collaborator able to simplify the complex into succinct executive summaries, able to see different perspectives and have tough conversations to resolve conflicts; Speak with and inspire confidence.
- Influential in advancing the business through technology investments, business process improvements and change management.
Minimum Experience / Qualifications
- Bachelors’ degree in computer science, analytics statistics, applied mathematics, or other quantitative fields.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in applying analytics to solve business problems and identify new opportunities across a variety of functional areas in a global industrial setting (global manufacturing preferred).
- Experience leading actionable insights initiatives leveraging with a variety of analytics techniques including machine learning, deep learning, NLP and data visualization tools (Tableau, PowerBI).
- Understanding of databases and cloud technologies such as Oracle, SQL, Hadoop, Redshift, Hana.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience engaging and influencing working level teams and senior executives.
- Customer-focus with strong level of proactiveness and great listening skills. Ability to quickly anticipate, solve and address analytics needs.
- Master’s in data science or Business Administration.
- Consulting or analytics solution selling experience.
- Strong business acumen and ability to quantify both potential and realized business value impact.
- Ability to work across an organization, share success, and build a culture that embraces change and growth.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced culture and manage multiple projects concurrently.
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With more than 85,000 employees, including over 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets
Competitive pay commensurate with experience: $161,000 to $180,000 per year (subject to change dependent on physical location)
Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.