Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity's Quality Control and Reliability Teams ensure product and / or product components comply with specifications and quality standards. They test and inspect products against performance and integrity criteria to ensure product quality and reliability, and to determine the suitability of product release.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
The Inspector II will ensure product and/or product components comply with specifications and quality standards. They test and inspect products against performance and integrity criteria to ensure product quality and reliability, and to determine the suitability of product release.
- Inspect incoming materials.
- Inspect product prior to shipment as required.
- Verify audited product.
- Create certificates of compliance.
- Initiate NC’s and participate in product disposition for nonconforming material.
- Initiate CAPA’s as required.
- Assist QE with first article inspections and miscellaneous projects.
- Resolve job related issues promptly in a manner that promotes harmony and aligns
- Work with cross-functional teams to improve the business and perform other duties as needed
- Other duties as assigned
What your background should look like:
- High School Diploma and two years of related work experience.
- Computer Skills
o ERP and other databases
- Ability to use microscope.
- Ability to use various measuring tools including, but not limited to: micrometer, caliper, tool scope, and scales.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as policies, procedures, drawings and other materials related to the position.
- Use verbal and written communication to exchange information required to complete essential duties and responsibilities
- Ability to interpret dimensional requirements on drawings and specifications.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions.
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With more than 85,000 employees, including over 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets