Location: Fairview, North Carolina
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity's Quality Inspector I ensure product and / or product components comply with specifications and quality standards. They test and inspect products against performance and integrity criteria to ensure product quality and reliability, and to determine the suitability of product release.
Fairview, NC 7am-3:30pm. Over time available.
- Audit processes for compliance to established policies/ procedures.
- Establish inspection methodologies by combining knowledge of best-known measurement methods with available measurement.
- Test equipment and use specialized test equipment to qualify/verify product Understanding the importance of Good Documentation Practices.
- Complete Quality records accurately and legibly.
- File appropriately Coordinate Material Review Board activities.
- Input data into computer lo prepare charts or graphs for analysis.
- Evaluate nonconforming material to provide input regarding condition
- Identify opportunities for corrective/preventive action; perform effectiveness checks Perform final product
- Release activities (Certificate of Compliance)
- Perform data entry to support monitoring of quality/performance trends
- Perform documentation review and dimension verification on received materials
What your background should look like:
- Competent with Microsoft Office
- ISO 13465:2016
- Ability to read and interpret prints and customer requirements.
- Proficient with standard dimensional gages-caliper, micrometer, drop indicator, comparators.
- Coordinate Measuring Machine, Vision Systems, Digital Optical Comparator, and over advanced measurement test equipment.
- Associates Degree preferred or 1-3 years of related work experience.
- Fast pace environment.
This position requires access to information which is subject to stringent controls under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or Export Administration Regulations (EAR). Please note: This position involves working with technical data, technology, software/source code, hardware or other items (collectively “items) subject to U.S. and non-U.S. export control laws and regulations. Under these regulations, it may be necessary for TE to verify a candidate’s national origin and/or citizenship status to determine whether a U.S. or other government export license is required prior to releasing its technologies to the candidate. If TE determines that TE will require a license or will be prohibited by applicable laws from providing the candidate with items necessary for the performance of this position, then TE expressly reserves the right to either a) make an offer of employment contingent upon TE receiving required export licenses from the appropriate government agency, b) consider the candidate for a different position that is not subject to such restrictions, on whatever terms and conditions TE shall establish in its sole discretion, or c) decline to move forward with the candidate’s application.
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With more than 85,000 employees, including over 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets