Shipping and Receiving Clerk
Location: Mount Joy, Pennsylvania
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential by working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable, and more connected world.
TE Connectivity's Shipping & Receiving Teams perform a combination of manual and clerical shipping and receiving duties. They use computer systems for tracking, logging, verifying and reporting incoming and outgoing shipments. They follow shipping practices and procedures, transportation routing, schedules and requirements. The Shipping & Receiving Teams receive incoming materials and prepare materials for shipment. They process freight bills, packing sheets, and other documents. They also route merchandise to destinations.
Basic job duties:
- Pick and pack deliveries for shipment to customers
- Receive and put parts into stock
- Process deliveries for multiple carriers using UPS and FedEx systems
- Complete government packaging and labeling as outlined in specifications
- Safely operate order picker and other warehouse equipment
- Other duties as assigned.
The shift is Monday to Friday:7:30 am to 4 pm or 9 am to 5:30 pm. This position is located in Mount Joy PA.
What your background should look like:
- Computer skills – knowledge of computer systems used to process deliveries (SAP experience is preferred)
- 5S skills – maintain a neat and orderly work area
- Lifting ability – able to lift 35 lbs.
- Detail oriented – quickly and accurately distinguishes part numbers, batch numbers, and quantities
- Ability to read and write English
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED