MGR I TALENT ACQUISITION
Location: Middletown, Pennsylvania
Job Type: Full time
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With more than 85,000 employees, including over 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
The Talent Attraction Partner will work closely with Segment/BU HR Partners, GTA (Global Talent Attraction) Global and Regional team, to provide TA support to Industrial Solutions Segment as well as provide HR support to a variety of global projects related to TA topics for respective Segment/BUs, including Workforce Planning, Recruitment Performance, Inclusion & Diversity, Employer Branding.
In addition, this role presents an exciting opportunity to think and work globally within a complex, dynamic environment to drive alignment and continuity of HR initiatives across IS segment and region.
What your background should look like:
- Serve as part of GTA Team as global focal contact for Industrial Solutions Segment to support the strategy and delivery on recruitment.
- Proactively identify communication needs with segment and BU leaders, HR Partners on business focus, marketing trend, people strategy and strategic workforce planning.
- Capture all escalations from segment/ BU managers and HR Partners, together with regional TA cluster leader to root-cause and systemically solve.
- Continual feedback from BU managers and HR Partners to help influence and drive recruitment effectiveness.
- Provide timely resolution to critical or high priority positions.
- Coordinate effectively with a wide range of partners including HR Partners, HR Solutions team members to effectively deliver GTA initiatives required to drive the business imperatives.
- Design and lead global solutions or initiatives to further support business objectives and people strategy. Partnership with regional TA to execute.
- Utilize project management methodology and governance tools to manage, track and create alignment across initiatives, teams and regions.
- To support or coordinate project-based work on business-critical strategic imperatives.
- Provide insight into what the recruitment key performance indicators and analytics are telling us.
- Consult with internal and external stakeholders to articulate opportunities to continuously improve our processes, systems and technologies across the recruitment life cycle.
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or above; Business / HR related major preferred.
- Typically requires 5+ years of professional working experience in talent acquisition environment.
- Experience in electronics, communications or manufacturing environments is a plus.
- Experience working in global or international organizations, experience building cross-functional relationships with key stakeholders in a matrix environment.
- Demonstrated strong & effective oral and written communication skills across all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to leverage external and internal resources and a people network to execute quickly.
- Experience with project management and comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional analytical skills and have a good command of English.
- Values: Integrity, Accountability, Teamwork, Innovation
- SET : Strategy, Execution, Talent