CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSOCIATE III
Location: Middletown, Pennsylvania
Job Type: Full time
TE Connectivity's Customer Service Teams interact with customers, company sales and/or service representatives to handle a variety of pre-sales or post-sales service functions. They take and process transactions via phone, internet and correspondence from customers and representatives and respond to inquiries about TE’s products or services. They may promote and sell our company's products or services as well as investigate and resolve customer complaints. A key area of focus is to develop strong business relationships via TE's Extraordinary Customer Experience strategy.
The Aerospace, Defense, and Marine Business unit is seeking a Quote/Return Material Specialist for their Customer Service Department in Middletown, PA. This is a key position responsible for customer quote creation, verifying, maintaining, and issuing return material authorizations and corrective action requests to our customers. This position serves as the primary point of contact for the Customer Service team and is the liaison between the Customer Service Team and all internal points of contact for quote and return material reviews within the Aerospace, Defense, and Marine business unit. This is a temporary position with the possibility for full-time permanent employment.
General Customer Service
- Process customer quote requests. Requires a thorough understanding of the TE quoting process and associated software programs.
- Process customer return material authorization requests and changes to those requests according to established department policies and procedures.
- Provide timely and accurate information to incoming requests and status inquiries.
- Thorough review of all return material requests and escalate to proper quality engineer/product manager as applicable.
- Generate/manage reports for incoming returned material and issue customer credits as applicable.
- Work collectively with all aspects of the Quality organization to ensure the customer’s requests/needs are met in a timely manner.
- Work with assigned Customer Service Account Specialist and Key Account Manager to prioritize urgent customer requests
The shift for this role is Monday to Friday from 8 am to 5 pm.
You will be on site for training and will go on a hybrid schedule working 2 days in the office and 3 days working from home.
What your background should look like:
- Experience in SAP or similar ERP system.
- Proficiency in Microsoft 365 (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to consistently demonstrate working in a team.
- Ability to work with all levels within the Customer Service/Customer Excellence organization as well as the Quality organization
- Previous experience in Customer Service role.
- U.S. Citizenship Required
This position requires access to information which is subject to stringent controls under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or Export Administration Regulations (EAR). Applicants must be a U.S. citizen or national, U.S. lawful permanent resident, person granted asylee status in the U.S., or person admitted into the U.S. as a refugee.