PRODUCT MANAGER III
Location: Middletown, Pennsylvania
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
Love to create product strategies and work with a team to make that strategy come to life? This Product Manager role is being created to grow TE’s Small Form Factor (SFF) connector products in AD&M applications. TE is looking to add a product manager with global responsibility to establish strong relationships with customers and drive new opportunities worldwide.
As part of the AD&M team, the Product Manager will be joining a group of professionals who are passionate about ensuring the future growth of the business, while maintaining integrity, taking accountability, working together and continually improving to ensure constant innovation and openness to change.
The Product Manager provides the guidance and foresight to point the engineering product development activity in directions that ensure desirable leading edge products are developed now and into the future. Driving growth in new markets, this role is seen as an integral part of our business plan over the next 5 years and beyond. We have an aggressive strategy to tackle new markets and this role will provide the vision for the cross functional team to work with customers to design and produce their needs.
- Work closely with our Engineers to shape new product designs
- Interface with industry specialists to keep your finger on the pulse of new and emerging product demands within the industry
- Create roadmaps, develop forecasts, help develop product and marketing strategies, and add value to the growth plan
- Meeting and negotiating with external customers
- Manage product lines through the entire life cycle
What your background should look like:
Qualifications & Skills
- Due to ITAR restrictions, must currently be a United States Citizen or United States Lawful Permanent Resident to apply for this position.
- Experience in connectors and portfolio optimization preferred, but not required. Candidate needs to have the drive and dedication to identify new opportunities with customers and lead the team to success.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business with strong engineering acumen or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with strong business acumen
- Ability to travel 25-50% of the time
- Leads by example when demanding timely and dedicated execution of tasks
- Customer focused building strong relationships, have business acumen as well as a strong technical aptitude to understand the products and customer needs
- Ability to gain respect from internal departments and challenge technical solutions
- Ability to work within a global multicultural customer base and engineering management team
- Ability to cultivate customer respect and trust with long term profitable relationships
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With more than 85,000 employees, including over 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets