Sales Specialist II (Remote)
Location: Carlsbad, California
Job Type: Full time
TE Connectivity's Sales & Marketing Support Teams assist with implementing sales/marketing initiatives by providing technical and/or product information support (i.e., data analysis, tracking, etc.). They are also responsible for planning and coordinating promotional programs and other communications initiatives.
The Inside Sales Specialist – CRO is a key role responsible for supporting the Commercial Head of CRO. Primary duties include responding and managing all CRO- leads and opportunities, CRM (SalesForce) support, closing new business, and managing all commercial administrative tasks such as contracting and budget generation.
- Demonstrate, promote, and sell TE IVD Solutions CRO Services -Strategically present functionality and key value propositions to clients to meet and exceed sales quota.
- Develop and foster relationships - Hold introductory emails, calls, and videoconference presentations with potential clients. Maintain close communications with existing and prospective clients to close sales and promote retention.
- Execute sales strategies – Collaborate with the marketing team in continuously select MQL and uploading SQL for movement along the sales cycle.
- Meet and exceed targets - Attain monthly, quarterly, and annual quota and goals
- Track progress and results - In close collaboration with the Commercial Support teamRecord prospect interactions and track goal attainment in CRM system.
What your background should look like:
- Bachelors or higher degree
- A minimum of 2-3 years sales experience with
- Demonstrates knowledge of the clinical study process.
- Proven track record in sales, achievement, and leadership
- Excellent interpersonal skills and persuasive communication skills
- Must have strong administrative skills to understand and process proposals, NDA’s and other contractual agreements as necessary
- Must have strong knowledge in the Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Teams
- Demonstrates superior time management skills and meets all deadlines
- Ability to travel but primary focus will be inside support
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $75K - $85K (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets