MAINTENANCE MECHANIC V
Location: Milpitas, California
Job Type: Full time
The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity.
- Amelia Earhart
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity's Maintenance Teams perform repairs and preventive maintenance to ensure longer lifespan of machines and facilities. Every team member is responsible for maintaining housekeeping and organization of the work area as well as following TE Connectivity's EH&S policies and procedures.
- $3000 Sign-On bonus!
- Use of test and diagnostic equipment, i.e. VOM, Vacuum leak detector, etc… to identify root cause problems and put corrective actions in place
- Perform preventive and unscheduled maintenance duties on production equipment.
- Take ownership of small projects and equipment assembly tasks
- Complete and maintain required documentation for quality standards.
- Work with outside vendors as required
- Process chemical and gas handling
- Maintain critical spares inventory
What your background should look like:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a manufacturing environment
- Minimum of 3 experience in semiconductor process equipment maintenance
- Certification in electronics/electrical, RF and/or vacuum technology
- Ability to read electrical/electronic schematics and mechanical drawings
- Ability to learn quickly with strong problem solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Strong technical and troubleshooting capabilities
- Experience troubleshooting vacuum systems
- Silicon MEMS process experience
- Experience on diffusion furnaces (LPCVD, Oxidation, Anneal)
- Experience troubleshooting RF systems
- Experience on plasma etchers ( Tegal 901/903, Alcatel DRIE, Tepla Gigabatch)
- ISO 14001 awareness training
- ISO IATF 16949 awareness training
- Ability to work day or swing shift
Values: Integrity, Accountability, Teamwork, Innovation
You’ve got this!