Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world. EOE, Including Disability/Vets
Automotive Americas is offering paid summer internship for talented students interested in Human Resources careers at TE Connectivity. Students from all schools and all backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
As part of your 12-week summer experience, you will join a team and use your education, experience and creativity to make an impact. Our HR Intern will get hands on experience in their field, exposure to senior leaders and opportunities to learn, network and have a good time – virtually or in person.
Our Human Resources organization is responsible for work in partnership with functional areas of the business and partners heavily with the leadership team on critical decisions. You will work with teams in our Americas organization (US, Canada, Mexico, and South America) as well as other functions to ensure we are effectively collaborating. Some of this internship responsibilities include:
- Optimizing and standardizing HR processes and programs across Auto Americas
- Coordinate comprehensive analytics on our employee engagement survey 2022 and collaborate on the creation of a robust action plan for Auto Americas
- Partner with the Marketing team to elevate our communication experience
- Provides support in functional areas of a human resources department, which may include talent attraction, personnel records, employee and/or labor relations, compensation management, organization development, and training
What your background should look like:
If you are pursuing your bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Industrial Organizational Psychology, Communications, or business-related degree and want to make a meaningful impact to our team, we encourage you to apply today! We look for students who understand the numbers and can also see the big picture. You will have opportunities to meet people at all levels of the organization including senior leaders and will need confidence and strong communication skills to be effective.
- Integrity, Accountability, Teamwork, Innovation
- Self-starters who are results oriented, resourceful, analytical, innovative, intellectually curious and who take initiative
- Strong communicators
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Curiosity and learn quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Experience and proficient in Microsoft office tools/programs
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets