MGR I CONTROLLER
Location: Medway, Massachusetts
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity's Financial Controlling Teams coordinate, administer, and control financial operations. They review, analyze, and interpret financial and budgetary reports, direct all aspects of accounting operations and the preparation of annual financial forecasts. They also oversee the development of financial accounting systems required to maintain reporting requirements.
This position is 8am-5pm with openness to relocation. Some work can be done remotely but also requiring periodic presence within the Medway facility.
Responsibilities and role requirements:
- Drive improvement of financial and operational performance
- Ensure strong internal control environment is maintained with compliance to Company policies and procedures
- Prepare required financial analysis to support and guide business decision making
- Evaluate and recommend capital investments; monitor and reconcile ongoing capital projects
- Ownership of the month-end close and forecast process for the site, including financial review of account and preparation of journal entries; perform technical / financial analysis to determine present and expected future financial performance
- Timely and accurate preparation and review of monthly analysis and reporting package
- Along with finance shared services, ensure completion of all monthly account reconciliations; resolve differences
- Responsible for assisting Business Partners with the reporting of non-general ledger information such as productivity, headcounts, inventory efficiency, etc.
- Provide guidelines for standard costing used in business decisions and monitor and drive cost reduction programs
- Partner with and provide advice and direction to functional counterparts in Operations as needed, including cost determination and inventory valuation
What your background should look like:
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance or related field.
- 5+ years related work experience.
- Demonstrated excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills, for a senior management audience.
- Experience in supporting or regular interaction with various levels of management.
- Able to break down complex problems and develop / recommend solutions.
- Highly organized and able to work on multiple projects that will vary widely in scope, size, and type.
- Proficiency in Excel and Microsoft Office Suite, including advanced knowledge of data analysis functions.
- Experience with SyteLine ERP or SAP a plus.
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With more than 85,000 employees, including over 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets