ASSEMBLY OPERATOR II
Location: Mount Joy, Pennsylvania
Job Type: Full time
$500 Sign On Bonus
We are currently offering external candidates a $500 sign on bonus to payable after starting employment.
TE Connectivity's Assembly Teams operate assigned automated assembly machinery, ensure component flow, troubleshoot and correct machinery issues to ensure quality and productivity. They perform changeovers and setups according to production schedule, perform quality checks according to established processes and document the results as required by our quality procedures. Every team member is responsible for maintaining housekeeping and organization of the work area as well as following TE Connectivity's EH&S policies and procedures.
As Assembly Operator II, you will;
- Read and follow drawings/prints and work instructions
- Become proficient in all assembly and special processes as required.
- Gather and record data accurately
- Detect and correct errors utilizing established company communication and quality methodology
- Meet documented and communicated standards for quality and productivity
- Cross-train in other departments as needed
Shift and Schedule
Opening is available on our 1st shift Monday-Thursday 6:00am- 4:00pm. Overtime is available and may be required during times of increased volume.
What your background should look like:
- 1-2 years of related work experience is preferable
- Detail-oriented individual with multi-tasking abilities
- Ability to work under general supervision
- Can communicate clearly both written and verbally in English
- Soldering certification preferable
- This position requires access to information which is subject to stringent controls under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or Export Administration Regulations (EAR). Applicants must be a U.S. citizen or national, U.S. lawful permanent resident, person granted asylee status in the U.S., or person admitted into the U.S. as a refugee.
- 401(k) with generous company match
- Immediate medical/dental/vision coverage
- Health Savings Accounts and Health Reimbursement Accounts
- Financial and Health Wellness program and incentives
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health Care and Dependent Care)
- Life and Accident Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Business Travel Accident Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Time Off Policy - up to 10 consecutive weeks for birth, adoption or placement of foster child
- Family Care Benefits - subsidized back-up child and adult care providers, access to provider network
- Voluntary benefits including: Legal Plan, Critical Illness Insurance, Identity Theft Protection, Auto Insurance, Homewoner's/Renter's Insurance, and Pet Insurance
- 48 hours of personal/sick time after 90 days of employment
- 80 hours of vacation time
- 10 paid Company holidays plus 2 paid "floating" holidays
- Referral Bonus program
- Multi-faceted reward and recognition program including annual merit and incentive programs as well as Spot and Impact Bonus programs to reward outstanding behaviors and performance
- Tuition reimbursement up to $7,500/year for qualifying programs and courses.