MAINTENANCE MECHANIC V
Location: Salunga-Landisville, Pennsylvania
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity's Maintenance Teams perform repairs and preventive maintenance to ensure longer lifespan of machines and facilities. Every team member is responsible for maintaining housekeeping and organization of the work area as well as following TE Connectivity's EH&S policies and procedures.
1st shift from 6:45am- 3:15pm and a $1,000 dollar sign on bonus.
Job duties include:
- Designing, building, and maintaining equipment and process control systems such as programmable logic controllers (PLC) from Allen-Bradley, GE Fanuc, Aromat, and OMRON.
- Performing preventative maintenance procedures on manufacturing equipment including rectifiers, motor controls, power supplies, and similar equipment.
- Working with blueprints/schematics and testing electrical systems using devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, and oscilloscopes.
- Understanding load requirements for wiring and electrical equipment.
- Other tasks will involve installing wiring and conduit, performing mechanical repairs to machines, and replacing broken or worn parts that are directly or indirectly related to electronic controls.
What your background should look like:
- Associate Degree in Electronics Technology or equivalent
- Strong understanding of programmable logic controllers .
- plus 3-5 years’ experience in an applicable field related to electronics and industrial maintenance.
- Reading Blue Prints./ Schematics.
- Using devices such as ohmmeters, voltmeters, and oscilloscopes.
- Strong computer skills using Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With more than 85,000 employees, including over 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets