Training Analyst Intern
Location: Middletown, Pennsylvania
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
The Training Analyst Intern will support the onboarding and training needs of TE’s Channel Learning, Development & Communication team. Working closely with Trainers and Instructional Designers, they will work to improve the documentation and reporting that supports the training delivery process. The Training Analyst Intern will work with a diverse global team located in different time zones that requires occasional scheduling flexibility to meet business needs.
This internship starts next summer, May/August of 2023
- Analyze current training onboarding logs for opportunities to reduce manual tracking
- Create end-to-end process flow for New Hire training
- Make recommendations to Trainer Communication Plan
- Redesign Trainer Daily Batch Planner to enable reporting
- Gather input from current Trainers and Leaders to finalize new design
- Create and launch new tracking and reporting tools
- Analyze and provide recommendations on current Learning Curve analytics
- Utilize project management tool to coordinate individual tasks and subtasks
- Protect, secure, and ensure proper handling of all confidential data
What your background should look like:
- Ability to understand and create process flows for data and tasks
- Ability to influence or motivate internal SMEs to ensure deadlines are met
- Respond to internal Customer needs and effectively prioritize to ensure successful outcomes in a fast-paced business environment
- Strong written & verbal communication skills.
- Excellent project management and presentation skills that establish trust, credibility, and respect
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), plus experience with TEAMS and SharePoint
- Minimum GPA requirement of 3.0
- Enrolled in an accredited University/College in a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree Program for the duration of the internship
- Majoring in Business, Engineering or Education
- Remote/Work from home
- Monday-Friday, 8:00am-4:00pm
- Innovator, Problem solver with a passion for learning & evolving technology solutions
- Results driven, detail-oriented
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently on a globally diverse and virtual team
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable, and more connected world. TE Connectivity Ltd., is a $14 billion global technology and manufacturing leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. For more than 75 years, our connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, have enabled advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With 78,000 employees, including more than 7,000 engineers, working alongside customers in nearly 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity Internship Program offers:
Our internship program gives students the opportunity to work on valuable projects that contribute to the success of their team and build on their classroom experience. Throughout the 10–12-week program, interns will be provided with:
- Onboarding & Orientation
- Professional Development Workshops
- Networking Opportunities
- Operations Experience
- Executive Exposure
- $18-$24 an hour, commensurate with experience
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets