Product Manager Intern
Location: Middletown, Pennsylvania
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
As a Product Management Intern, you will have the opportunity to work across functions to manage all aspects of the product life cycle from strategic planning to day-to-day tactical activities, with an emphasis on supporting the tactical activities associated with running a product line.
Click here for a day in the life of an Intern: Life at TE
Click here for to learn more about the African Heritage Scholarship Program
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Conduct competitive analysis and benchmarking
- Provide materials to support the go to market strategy, inclusive of channel strategy and partnerships
- Work with R&D and operations in the development of new products to meet current and future customer requirements
- Work with lead PM(s) to perform analysis in related to pricing, product cost and standard margin
- Assist in championing the resolution of product issues, e.g., delivery, quality, inventory
- Provide product information to customers, the sales team, customer service, field application engineering, etc.
WHAT YOUR BACKGROUND SHOULD LOOK LIKE
- Minimum GPA requirement of 3.0
- Enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program, Engineering or Business is preferred
- Currently enrolled in an accredited University or College for the duration of the Internship
- Ability to handle simultaneous assignments and demonstrated perseverance
- Knowledge on MS Office tools
- Interest in working with IT systems (SAP, Salesforce.com)
This position is located in Middletown, PA
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity Ltd., is a $14 billion global technology and manufacturing leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. For more than 75 years, our connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, have enabled advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With 78,000 employees, including more than 7,000 engineers, working alongside customers in nearly 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity Internship Program offers:
Our internship program gives students the opportunity to work on valuable projects that contribute to the success of their team and build on their classroom experience. Throughout the 10-12 week program, interns will be provided with:
Onboarding & Orientation
Professional Development Workshops
EOE, Including Disability/Vets