Benefits Manager - Remote
Location: Middletown, Pennsylvania
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
Reporting to the Senior Director, Global Benefits, the Manager will lead the US Benefits Team of 4 in the delivery of US Health & Welfare Benefits.
- Strong advocate for the company's Wellbeing program and initiatives
- Designs and delivers competitive benefit programs that support TE’s strategic priorities and meet the needs of our team members and their families
- Plans and leads implementation and administration including open enrollment, of employee benefit programs such as medical, dental, vision, life, disability, FMLA, flexible spending & supplemental insurance
- Partners with Communications to develop and deliver creative strategies to communicate and educate employees on our benefit programs
- Analyzes and evaluates services, coverage, and options available to determine programs best meet the needs of the organization.
- Provides escalation support to HR & Employees to answer their benefits questions, resolve problems related to access to or payment of benefits
- Leads management, auditing, and reviewing the company’s plans to ensure compliance with all company policies, and state and federal laws and making recommendations for change as appropriate.
- Ensures transfer of data to external vendors, plan providers, auditors, and consultants.
- Maintains knowledge of, benefit program trends, and prevailing practices among similar organizations & makes appropriate recommendations for plan changes to management.
- Analyzes benefits experience for cost-control and risk-assessment factors.
- Establish and maintains strategic partnerships with benefit consultants and vendors to support strategic organizational priorities and achieve maximum ROI on health and welfare investment
- Ensures regulatory compliance of all benefit plans, including HIPAA, ERISA, Sarbanes Oxley, FMLA, ADA, annual filings, etc.
- Reviews and approves all monthly invoices for benefit plans
- Maintains plan documents such as SPDs and maintains administrative procedures
- Lead for M&A Benefits activities such as due diligence, plan consolidation & harmonization
- Maintain knowledge and keep abreast of current changes applicable to company policy and procedures and complex legal compliance.
What your background should look like:
The ideal candidate will have/possess the following skills and qualifications:
- 5+ years of progressive benefits administration experience
- At least 2 years of management experience preferred but not required
- Proactive, self-motivated, and detailed oriented with mindset for accuracy
- Maintains confidentiality and professionalism
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build and sustain effective partnerships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and multi-task on competing and deadline sensitive priorities
- Strong knowledge of benefit compliance, principles, laws, and regulations
- Project management, problem solving, and decision-making skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource, Business, or related major or any equivalent combination of education and experience
- Computer Skills (Microsoft Office products, strong in Excel)
*Candidates are not required to meet all skills/qualifications to be considered for this role. Qualifications are recommendations and not requirements*
About TE Connectivity
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With more than 85,000 employees, including over 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets
Competitive pay commensurate with experience: $XX to $XX per year (subject to change dependent on physical location)
Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.