SR MGR Product Management Finance
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
This position will be responsible for leading our sensors Product Management Finance team, supporting both business units in the Sensors group, to enable greater performance through partnership with Product Managers to drive overall Product portfolio improvement. The Sr Manager will have one direct report (Band 5-1) that is currently supporting the IMS PM group in sensors. Additionally, this role will be the primary point of contact for the GM of Transportations Sensors, providing support and coordinating needs across all finance functions. The PM Finance Sr Manager will report to the Director of PM and Commercial Finance.
Role & Responsibilities
- Provide support to the GM of Transportations Sensors
- Present monthly Business Unit Financial Performance reviews
- Participate in all staff meetings
- Work closely with pricing team on Margin reviews, provide comments on pricing or margin issue
- Track, review and analyze NPI sales and margin; Review & challenge TE Revenue Pipeline, Design Wins and New Opportunities
- Participate in S&OP process
- Assist in preparation of monthly financial reporting packages, quarterly forecasts, annual budget, strategic plan, and various ad hoc financial analysis for the TE Sensors management team (Dashboards, waterfalls, bridges, charts, graphs, etc.)
- Perform financial analysis by leveraging and developing financial models to provide insightful financial information that supports our internal customers to make business decisions
- Product Line P&L development and perform monthly review with PM team
- Project profitability forward with PM portfolio management assumptions / strategies. Partner with PM to drive product portfolio & profitability improvement
- Participate in ongoing process improvement
- Attract, retain, and develop talent into the sensors finance team
What your background should look like:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Engineering, or other analytical field. MBA is a plus
- 7+ years of experience with financial analysis, reporting, investment assessments, etc
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written, ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization, specifically with the leadership team
- Deals well with ambiguity, demonstrates intellectual curiosity and ownership of tasks
- Financial modeling skills and project evaluation techniques – ability to create pro forma or forecasted Income Statements, Balance Sheets, and Cash Flow Statements
- Proficiency in SAP, TE Data Warehouse tools, and Tableau and Power BI are a plus
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $140,000 – 160,000 (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets