SUPV III PRODUCTION
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity's Manufacturing/Production Teams transform raw materials into finished goods and ensure component flow. They perform changeovers and setups according to production schedule, perform quality checks according to established processes and document the results as required by our quality procedures. Every team member is responsible for maintaining housekeeping and organization of the work area as well as following TE Connectivity's EH&S policies and procedures.
About the Role:
To lead the production team in safely producing high quality medical products on time for the customer at the lowest cost. This position is a weekend shift position. Applicants must be available to work from Friday – Sunday: 6:00am – 6:30pm
- Model TE behavior-based safety practices to promote safe culture and compliance to worksite policies.
- Manufacture products to the highest quality standards, ensuring compliance to customer specifications and regulatory standards.
- Meet or exceed customer expectations for shipping to request and shipping to schedule.
- Achieve & exceed product cost goals.
- Lead and support transfer activities of new product development to production.
- Complete leader standard work to ensure line is working to standard or escalate appropriately.
- Lead the cross functional production team in achieving a high engagement & high-performance culture utilizing the TE Operating Advantage system.
- Ensure effective two-way communication and teamwork within the production line, cross-functional team and across shifts.
- Develop a high functioning production team by promoting Good Manufacturing Practices, executing a strong training strategy, and creating a strong staffing plan.
- Manage, motivate, develop, and involve product builders through coaching and performance management.
- Promote company core values; recognize and reward individual & team behaviors.
What your background should look like:
- 2-5 years plus of supervisory/management experience.
- Ability to be flexible and have good communication skills
- Ability to be a self-starter
- Solid computer skills required including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Experience in a regulated environment preferred
- Medical device industry experience preferred
- Demonstrated Lean tools/systems experience preferred
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $xxx – xxx (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets