Senior Manager Sales and Marketing
Location: ONIZUKA Air Force Base
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
What You'll Be Doing....
- Lead and manage the eastern region in the TE Sensors sales team
- Drive talent development, elevating sales capability and accelerating intentional development experiences to strengthen pipeline with strong focus on inclusive leadership
- Work closely with product management, engineering, and business development to develop the product roadmap for future generation products
- Be responsible for overall assigned account revenue including: Maintaining existing contract value, Revenue expansion strategies, Revenue forecasting - both short & long term initiatives to grow accounts by established KPI’s as determined by TE Sensor’s senior leadership
- Maintain key stakeholder engagement across C-Suite, Regional, Franchise and all divisions of TE Sensors (PM, Engineering, Production, Quality, Marketing).
- Lead a regional team focused on commercial efforts including: account management, marketing, client case studies, and vertical market growth.
- Manage and execute sales process and activities effectively.
- Serve as TE Sensor’s ambassador within our top strategic customers.
- Report sales pursuits on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Attain knowledge on client’s business and technology needs.
- Architect ideal support structure to accelerate our growth at key & strategic customers. This includes deployment based on needs of our targeted customer base, balancing skillset, industry awareness and regional logistics.
- Identify and hire talent and build a world class sales organization.
- Lead and foster growth, development, and success of our Account Managers
- Foster cross collaboration among all the disciplines within TE sensor and sales and FAE resources across all centers of influence at our customers
- Establish cadence to implement, review and measure SMART KPIs.
- Implement training, Role descriptions and culture to continue to grow our talent for key & strategic accounts.
What your background should look like:
- 10+ years of work experience
- MBA preferred, Bachelor or master’s degree in electrical/Electronic/Computer Engineering or equivalent
- Leadership experience. This individual will have successfully led a sizeable team to success, preferably multi-layered.
- Knowledge of and experience of major markets
- Ability to manage and interact with all types of individuals.
- Existing relationships and ability to interface with senior level management at our focus customers
- Consultative selling experience
- Strong business acumen
- Planning & negotiating skill
- Ability to build influential relationships.
- Lead customer facing design win engagement team experience
- Able to work independently and excel in a collaborative environment
- Excellent communication and written skills and solid customer engagement and support experience in technology industry – semiconductor or Sensors/Sensor system experience preferred.
- Can perform complex work involving a wide range of difficult problems. Exercise initiative, judgment, and decision-making ability to select methods and techniques for obtaining solutions to these problems
- Ability to analyze market conditions and other data to identify trends and make recommendations
- Ability to travel 50% of the time
This is a remote position.
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $127,000 - $180,000 (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets