SENIOR TAX ANALYST (Hybrid)
Location: Berwyn, Pennsylvania
Job Type: Full time
Job Posting Title: TAX ANALYST III (Hybrid)
Job ID: [[id]]
Job Code: 30003612
Business Unit: GLOBAL FINANCE (10000002)
Building: TYCO ELECTRONICS HQ (HQ1)
Hiring Manager: Rita Rothman
Recruiter: Denise Soper
Travel: Less than 10%
Employee Referral Amount: $1 000,00
Education Experience: Bachelors Degree (High School +4 years)
Employment Experience: 3-5 years
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
Job Overview: The TE Tax Reporting analyst position will provide the candidate with a broad exposure to the tax function with an emphasis on federal and state tax reporting. This position reports directly to a Manager in the U.S. Income Tax Reporting group of TE. The primary responsibility will be related to domestic tax accounting and tax return compliance, including the quarterly and year-end tax provision.
THIS IS A HYBRID POSITION. WE REQUIRE OUR TEAM TO WORK IN BERWYN, PA ON WEDNESDAYS THE REST OF THE TIME THIS IS A REMOTE POSITION.
Reports To: Manager, U.S. Tax Reporting. This position is located in Berwyn, Pennsylvania.
- Preparation of the Federal and State income tax returns for all domestic entities including supporting workpapers
- Preparation of US information returns for Non-US Corporations
- Preparation and analysis of quarterly and year-end tax provision calculations
- Assist in accounting for uncertain tax positions in accordance with ASC 740, Accounting for Income Taxes, including related interest calculations and audit settlements
- Assist in maintaining the integrity of the OneSource Tax Provision (OTP) subledgers and ensure its integrity in support of the Company’s financial statements including reconciliations and analysis
- Assist with annual updates / imports in OneSource Income Tax (OIT) and integration with other software products
- Assist in the tax accounting and reporting related to special projects and non-routine transactions (held-for-sale, discontinued operations, carve-out financial statements, restructurings, impairments, acquisitions)
- Preparation of quarterly estimated payments and extensions
- Preparation and reconciliation for response to local U.S. notices and audit inquiries
What your background should look like:
Breakdown of Functional Tax Areas:
- Tax compliance, provisions, and tax accounting: 100%
- 4-year degree in Accounting or Finance required: CPA or MST preferred
- 3 – 4 years corporate or public accounting required
- Solid written and oral communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications and data analytics experience. Experience with Alteryx a plus
- Experience with ONESOURCE Income Tax
- Experience with ONESOURCE Tax Provision
- Solid teamwork ethic and organizational skills with ability to manage multiple time sensitive projects
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets