Intern/Hybrid- Supplier Quality and Development
Location: #, NC, US, _
Job Type: Full time
TE Connectivity's Administrative Support Teams are responsible for office administration and daily clerical duties including basic schedule planning, travel arrangements, documentation, and file maintenance. Other responsibilities include scheduling conferences/meeting rooms and responding to general inquiries. They create and maintain office documentation and files and review drafts and finished internal/external communication documents.
TE Connectivity is seeking a qualified candidate for our Hybrid Internship for a Supplier Quality and Development position.
- Learn about a complex supply chain in manufacturing high precision/tolerance quality electronic parts.
- Interact with many suppliers (metallics/non-metallics), TE team members and even customers.
- Add value to our organization and develop on a professional level.
- Perform administrative tasks as requested by Supplier Development
- Have opportunity to propose new ideas and improvement concepts
- Create a Lessons Learned/Best Practices database
- Participate in data analysis and root cause analysis
- Maintain and improve the Supplier Development PowerBI dashboard.
- Conduct supplier trainings: problem solving, defect recognition, setting up QIP on SAP, Inspection levels.
- Supplier follow-up visits or new supplier audits as required by the SD team member.
- Work with a mentor that will be a support and a resource during the internship assignment.
What your background should look like:
- A minimum GPA requirement of 3.0
- Enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program, Engineering or Business.
- Currently enrolled in an accredited University or College for the duration of the Internship.
This position is a hybrid position based out of our Winston-Salem, NC office with minimal travel accompanied by a Supplier Development Engineer.
Click here for to learn more about the African Heritage Scholarship Program