SHIPPER / RECEIVER II
Location: Brooklyn Park
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity's Shipping & Receiving Teams perform a combination of manual and clerical shipping and receiving duties. They use computer systems for tracking, logging, verifying and reporting incoming and outgoing shipments. They follow shipping practices and procedures, transportation routing, schedules and requirements. The Shipping & Receiving Teams receive incoming materials and prepare materials for shipment. They process freight bills, packing sheets, and other documents. They also route merchandise to destinations.
Full time direct hired
$1,000 dollar sign on bonus with 10% shift differential
2nd shift 2pm to 10:30pm
- Loading and unloading trucks upon arrival as required. Must stage material in designated areas or place in racks as required.
- Completing data entry.
- Prepares outgoing materials using a variety of methods including, but not limited to, scanning, labeling, wrapping. Completes required paperwork to accompany outgoing materials such as Manifest and Intercompany Bills of Lading.
- Maintain recycle cardboard by creating bales, weighing and recording on tally sheet.
- Help in maintaining inventory in warehouse by completing row audits and investigating variances.
- Process picks as required.
- General housekeeping of work area
- Other duties as assigned
What your background should look like:
- High School diploma or GED.
- Ability to lift up to 50LB.
- Microsoft Excel.
- Strong keyboarding and computer skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong Math skills.
- Experience using ERP.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work in order to successfully accomplish job duties.
- Forklift Certification required; periodic recertification required.
- Prior experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Must be proficient in the English language.
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With more than 85,000 employees, including over 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets