Location: Middletown, Pennsylvania
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
The Aerospace Defense and Marine (AD&M) business of TE connectivity are leaders in the development and engineering of a comprehensive portfolio of contactors, relays, sensors, fiber optics, wires, cables, antennas, circuit protectors and moldings for harsh environments. We have a global customer base with over 7000 employees to deliver a broad range of solutions. We are currently seeking a Finance Manager to run our Sales and Operations Planning process. The role will report to the Director of Finance for Product Management.
- Support the Senior Manager of PM Finance in being the Finance business partner for the product management team.
- Help build the weekly/monthly/Qrtly/annual revenue and margin forecasts.
- Play a key part in analyzing the overall P&L to allocate revenue and costs to the product lines and create product line P&L’s.
- Support in providing financial analysis to justify engineering and capital spend on product lines.
- Partner with the Operations Finance team to ensure a close connection between the financial analysis of both product management and operations.
- Produce regular and ad hoc reporting to assist the product management team in meeting its KPI’s.
- Provide financial analysis to support decision making by the product management team.
What your background should look like:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- 3- 5 years years+ experience in a finance role in a large organization with exposure to both commercial and manufacturing environments.
- Strong knowledge of Excel and the ability to manipulate large amounts of data.
- Must be highly organized and be able to hit deadlines.
- Excellent skills in verbal, written, and presentation communications to all levels and types of management.
- Experience in analyzing financial data to support others in making business decisions.
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With more than 85,000 employees, including over 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets