Location: Middletown, Pennsylvania
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity's Administrative Support Teams are responsible for office administration and daily clerical duties including basic schedule planning, travel arrangements, documentation, and file maintenance. Other responsibilities include scheduling conferences/meeting rooms and responding to general inquiries. They create and maintain office documentation and files and review drafts and finished internal/external communication documents.
As a Global Product Pricing Intern on our Aerospace Defense and Marine Team, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Develop and begin an immensely rewarding career with a Top Leading Company in Global Technology and Manufacturing, specifically Commercial Air and Defense.
- Mentor with and Partner with Sales, Marketing, Product Management and Finance to ensure Pricing Team is effectively pricing for our customers and market.
- Provide direct support to Pricing Team.
- Own short term analysis projects.
- Present overall findings and recommendations to improve pricing strategy and business
Ideal Candidates should Possess:
- Enthusiasm and Willingness to Learn
- Team Player
- Leadership Experience preferred
- Capability to work in a Deadline-driven Environment and handle Multiple Projects simultaneously
What your background should look like:
- Minimum GPA requirement of 3.0
- Enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program, Business, Finance, Engineering
- Currently enrolled in an accredited University or College for the duration of the Internship
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity Ltd., is a $14 billion global technology and manufacturing leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. For more than 75 years, our connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, have enabled advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With 78,000 employees, including more than 7,000 engineers, working alongside customers in nearly 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity Internship Program offers:
Our internship program gives students the opportunity to work on valuable projects that contribute to the success of their team and build on their classroom experience. Throughout the 10-12 week program, interns will be provided with:
Onboarding & Orientation
Professional Development Workshops
EOE, Including Disability/Vets