PLM Security Analyst
Location: Middletown, Pennsylvania
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity’s Engineering Systems Teams conduct analysis, evaluation, design, modification, testing and implementation of enterprise-wide systems across engineering, product management and related functional areas. They perform analysis of systems specifications and use the latest analytical/diagramming tools to represent business/technical processes. TE's Engineering Systems Teams also develop conversion and system implementation plans, prepare and obtain approval of system and programming documentation, recommend changes in development, maintenance and system standards, coordinate system upgrade activity and train user personnel in the conversion and implementation of the system.
This position has an option to be remote in the US.
- Ensure PLM systems and process compliance with export restriction laws and regulations including but not limited to ITAR , UKMIL , SCOMET etc.,
- Collaborate with business champions/key users from global trade compliance, Information and security groups and other TE Information Solutions (TEIS) teams to analyze, improve and maintain Security experience on Role Based Access Controls (RBAC) , Attribute based Access Controls (ABAC) and General IP Protection in PTC Windchill based PLM business processes and solutions
- Strong technical, analytical and process experience, preferably in PTC Windchill- 3D CAD data management , EBOM , Engineering change management , Part data management , and System integration to MES/ERP/Shop Floor/Customer/Vendor/Master Data systems
- Good understanding of Global Trade process/capability and experience with US and non-US regulations , Jurisdiction and Classification assessment for Export Control , US DFARS/CUI controls
- Technical Information access control implementation experience, US EAR restrictions based on ECCN , CUI restrictions and Distribution Statements
- Help drive awareness for compliance and regulatory requirements for export control data and license agreements
- Assist periodic trade compliance CMMC assessment (Compliance audit ) and implement any necessary corrective action
- Maintain necessary SOPs about Trade compliance policies and develop new SOPs as programs and policies develop
- Conduct voice of customer and collect user requirements from legal and global trade compliance groups for compliance and other security postures
- Communicate with software developers and/or vendors to request enhancements or report application improvements/inefficiencies
- Coordinate activities for user acceptance, regression, and performance testing for responsible projects
What your background should look like:
o 10+ years experience working in a global organization as a business analyst or security analyst
o 10+ experience working in the electronic components manufacturing industry, aerospace, automotive, military, energy or sensors industries
o Ability to travel worldwide (less than 10%)
o Domain knowledge Design Engineering, PDM systems or export control processes
o Education Required/Desired: Bachelor of Science / Art in Computer Science, Business Administration, Engineering or related degree or equivalent experience. MBA or Master’s in related area is a plus.
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With more than 85,000 employees, including over 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets