ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT III
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity's Administrative Support Teams are responsible for office administration and daily clerical duties including basic schedule planning, travel arrangements, documentation, and file maintenance. Other responsibilities include scheduling conferences/meeting rooms and responding to general inquiries. They create and maintain office documentation and files and review drafts and finished internal/external communication documents.
TE Connectivity's Quality Training Administrative Support personnel are responsible for various administrative functions and clerical duties including setting people up with training roles and basic scheduling of training, documentation, and high volume of paper record maintenance. They create and maintain training documentation and files and reviews and communicates on outstanding training. Other responsibilities include responding to general training inquiries.
Responsibilities: To perform this job successfully, and individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Interpersonal Skills – Maintains confidentiality.
- Oral and Written Communication – Listens and gets clarification. Writes clearly and informatively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Teamwork – Balances team and individual responsibilities; Contributes to building a positive team spirit.
- Motivation and Planning/Organizing - Measures self against standard of excellence. Uses time efficiently.
- Professionalism – Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
- Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Quantity – Meets productivity standards; Completes work in a timely manner; Strives to increase productivity; Works quickly.
- Safety and Security – Observes all safety and security procedures; Determines appropriate action beyond guidelines. Reports potentially unsafe conditions
- Uses equipment and materials properly.
- Adaptability – Adapts to changes in the work environment; Manages competing demands; Changes approach or method to best fit the situation; Able to deal with frequent changes, delays, or unexpected events.
- Attendance/Punctuality – Is consistently at work on time; Arrives at meetings and appointments on time.
- Dependability – Follows instructions, responds to management direction; Takes responsibility for own actions; Keeps commitments; Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; Completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
- Initiative – Volunteers readily; Undertakes self-development activities; Asks for and offers help when needed. Innovation – Generates suggestions for improving work.
What your background should look like:
- High School Diploma and/or GED or 2-3 years experience in manufacturing administrative, admin role, training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Post-secondary education highly preferred.
- High level of computer aptitude including Microsoft Office Suite
- Pilgrim SmartSolve EQMS experience is a plus
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Must have the ability to calculate figures and amounts using basic math (i.e. decimals, addition, subtraction, multiplication and division).
- REASONING ABILITY: Have the ability to apply common sense; Understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions; Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk. The employee is occasionally required to sit and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With more than 85,000 employees, including over 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets