PRODUCTION OPERATOR II - 3rd shift Blackening Operator
Location: Waynesboro, Pennsylvania
Job Type: Full time
$2,000 Sign On Bonus
We are currently offering external candidates a $2,000 sign on bonus payable after starting employment.
TE Connectivity's Manufacturing/Production Teams transform raw materials into finished goods and ensure component flow. They perform changeovers and setups according to production schedule, perform quality checks according to established processes and document the results as required by our quality procedures. Every team member is responsible for maintaining housekeeping and organization of the work area as well as following TE Connectivity's EH&S policies and procedures.
Shift and Schedule
Opening is available on our 3rd shift, Monday-Thursday from 8pm-6am. Employees working on 3rd shift will also receive a 10% shift differential.
What your background should look like:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- At least one year of experience in a manufacturing environment
- Must have basic understanding of trouble shooting techniques
- Must have good organizational skills and ability to multitask
- Must be safety conscious and adhere to all environmental and PPE standards
- 401(k) with generous company match
- Immediate medical/dental/vision coverage
- Health Savings Accounts and Health Reimbursement Accounts
- Financial and Health Wellness program and incentives
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Health Care and Dependent Care)
- Life and Accident Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Business Travel Accident Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental Time Off Policy - up to 10 consecutive weeks for birth, adoption or placement of foster child
- Family Care Benefits - subsidized back-up child and adult care providers, access to provider network
- Voluntary benefits including: Legal Plan, Critical Illness Insurance, Identity Theft Protection, Auto Insurance, Homewoner's/Renter's Insurance, and Pet Insurance
- 48 hours of personal/sick time after 90 days of employment
- 80 hours of vacation time
- 10 paid Company holidays plus 2 paid "floating" holidays
- Referral Bonus program
- Multi-faceted reward and recognition program including annual merit and incentive programs as well as Spot and Impact Bonus programs to reward outstanding behaviors and performance
- Tuition reimbursement up to $7,500/year for qualifying programs and courses.