Cable Assembly Intern - Summer 2022
Location: Greensboro, North Carolina
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
As a Process Development Intern on our ICT Cable Assembly Protoshop team, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Learn TE’s data connectivity and high voltage cable assembly processes
- Grow in understanding supply chain and product/process development
- Discover the advantages and importance of prototypes
Click here for to learn more about the African Heritage Scholarship Program
- Create work instructions and develop processes for cable assembly
- Assist in managing/maintaining inventory
- Identify opportunities for process improvement (TEOA) and implement
What your background should look like:
- Minimum GPA requirement of 3.0
- Enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering or Supply Chain
- Currently enrolled in an accredited University or College for the duration of the Internship
This position is in our Greensboro, NC office.
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity Ltd., is a $14 billion global technology and manufacturing leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. For more than 75 years, our connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, have enabled advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With 78,000 employees, including more than 7,000 engineers, working alongside customers in nearly 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity Internship Program offers:
Our internship program gives students the opportunity to work on valuable projects that contribute to the success of their team and build on their classroom experience. Throughout the 10-12 week program, interns will be provided with:
Onboarding & Orientation
Professional Development Workshops
EOE, Including Disability/Vets