Logistics Quality Assurance (QA)
Location: Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity's Quality Control and Reliability Teams ensure product and/or product components comply with specifications and quality standards. They test and inspect products against performance and integrity criteria to ensure product quality and reliability, and to determine the suitability of product release. The Inspector I/Logistics Quality Assurance will be responsible for the Quality Inspection of incoming materials and completed products prior to shipping.
Must be able to perform the following duties with or without reasonable accommodation:
- Report to work as scheduled.
- Follow all company policies, guidelines, and procedures.
- Inspect incoming materials.
- Evaluate material suppliers.
- Inspect product prior to shipment as required.
- Verify audited product.
- Create certificates of compliance.
- Initiate MAR’s and participate in product disposition for non-conforming material.
- Initiate CPAR’s as required.
- Assist QE with first article inspections and miscellaneous projects.
- Perform QC Maintenance and organization.
- Resolve job-related issues promptly in a manner that promotes harmony and aligns with the company’s objectives and goals.
- Work with cross-functional teams to improve the business and perform other duties as needed.
What your background should look like:
- Associate's degree in related field or 2+ years of related work experience.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access
- Ability to use various measuring tools including, but not limited to micrometer, caliper, tool scope, and scales.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as policies, procedures, drawings, and other materials related to the position.
- Use verbal and written communication to exchange information required to complete essential duties and responsibilities
- Ability to interpret dimensional requirements on drawings and specifications.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed written or oral instructions.
- Ability to deal with problems in an efficient manner.
- Logistics and warehouse experience a plus.
- Stand-up forklift experience is a plus.
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With more than 85,000 employees, including over 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets