PRODUCT MANAGEMENT CO-OP
Location: #, PA, US, _
Job Type: Full time
As part of the Aerospace, Defense, and Marine team, this Product Management Co-Op will be responsible for supporting the Relsy Product Management team working on strategic and tactical initiatives. This position will support the Product Management team and interact with Engineering, Sales, Finance, Pricing, Customer Care and other functions to achieve goals. This person will work with the team to establish goals, develop timelines and execute strategic initiatives. They will be a valued member of the team and will be exposed to many different aspects of running a business while gaining valuable experience.
- Work with Product Managers to brainstorm solutions to strategic issues facing the business
- Identify creative solutions, develop a project plan with key milestones
- Benchmark industry leading practices that can be implemented in our team
- Digital assessment & completeness of relay product portfolio
- Analyze market trends and competitor activities
- Support annual planning process
What your background should look like:
- Minimum GPA requirement of 3.0
- Currently enrolled in an accredited University or College for the duration of the Internship
- Studying in a field such as engineering, finance, marketing, business administration, economics, supply chain, or operations management.
- Strong technical and analytical skills.
- Strong interest in business and business-related issues
- Proven ability to multi-task and drive results in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal, planning, organization, and teamwork skills.
- Highly motivated ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment