PROS Pricing Architect
Location: Berwyn, Pennsylvania
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity’s IT Operations Teams support hardware installation and configuration and ongoing maintenance of the computer/data center. They monitor batch schedules and take actions as necessary in response to schedule problems or abnormal program terminations and manage tape backups, including physical tape handling; coordinate, diagnose and troubleshoot employee issues with personal computers and related systems; provide support services to employees with technical problems and information technology issues involving desktop, laptop or network services from local personnel or from employees using network remote access. TE’s IT Operations Teams provide timely resolution of problems or escalation on behalf of customer to appropriate technical personnel. They develop, document, and implement standard operating procedures and customer service guidelines relating to remote IT support. At times they may monitor and troubleshoot equipment and assist with logging and documentation, cabling, racking, and server installations.
1.- Determine Business Requirements
- Meet with business users, management, and other cross functional Core Team to understand defined business requirements in sufficient detail to determine the appropriate SAP/PROS configuration or development required, or to document why the requirement cannot be satisfied by the PROS, Salesforce, eCommerce, SAP S4 and/or SAP ECC based solution.
- Document the functional business requirements in a requirements document. Include input and output requirements, process maps and business benefits as appropriate.
- Liaise with the cross-functional teams to ensure complete requirements are defined and understood.
2.- Design PROS and SAP based Business Systems
- Lead blueprinting sessions with external vendor and global cross functional teams
- Evaluate solutions to business requirements and provide guidance on best practices, leading to a recommended design for the PROS and SAP (both ECC and S/4) interfaces.
- Provide an estimate of the cost and clearly vet/define risks.
- Recommend programming enhancements when no standard solution is possible.
3.- Configure the PROS and SAP Systems
- Translate business requirements into configuration with help from other team members and consultants/PROS lead solution architect.
- Document the configuration required if complex or unique.
- Develop, test, and migrate the required configuration to production.
- Obtain resolution to problems when required via the SAP OSS note facility and/or PROS ticketing software.
4.- Prepare Development Specifications
- Document the required functionality, input, and output for ABAP/CDS views/PROS Control & Guidance/PROS Smart CPQ, and the technical requirements of interfaces to other systems.
- Provide oversight to developers to ensure requirements are understood and that a well-designed, efficient, and supportable solution is developed.
- Provide guidance to team on unit test scenarios and test data.
5.- Manage the SAP System, Enhancements and Add-ons
- Provide guidance on integrated test scenarios across all related processes reflecting the business requirements.
- Oversee testing and verify documented results.
6.- Oversee SAP Batch Jobs, UNIX Scripts and Variants
- Define interfaces between SAP/PROS/Salesforce/eCommerce including batch processing requirements.
- Oversee creation of the necessary SAP jobs and variants.
7.- Provide Local Implementation Team Training
- Aid in creation of training material with the assistance of the Project Team.
What your background should look like:
Overall: 5 to 7 years work experience within an IS organization.
- Self-starter who works independently with minimal guidance.
- Proactive assertive leader with proven ability to build consensus among many stakeholders and hold others accountable for tasks/deliverables
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills. Attention to detail. Ability to manage risks – proactively identify & assess risks, manage mitigation actions and contingency plans.
- Ability to work well on cross-functional global project teams and foster team commitment.
- Ability to adapt and rapidly apply changing technology to business needs.
- Ability to work with project team / business leads to ensure organization change management is planned for and successfully executed.
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With more than 85,000 employees, including over 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets