ENGINEERING SYSTEMS INTERN
Location: Middletown, Pennsylvania
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
As an Analyst on our Digital Engineering Solutions team, you’ll have the opportunity to:
- Contribute to the Customer Success team objective of maximizing the value attainment from existing and ready-to-be-deployed technology solutions
- Engage with Business Unit Engineering teams on change management, adoption, and value tracking efforts
- Participate in Consulting and Training events focused on CAD, CAE, PLM, ECAD, and Systems Engineering topics
- This role should be focused on sustainability (how to save money/product).
What your background should look like:
- Minimum GPA requirement of 3.0
- Completed a bachelor’s degree program or Material Science or Engineering (Sustainability focus)
- This is an Intern Position. Must NOT have graduated prior to August 2023.
- This is a remote opportunity (EST Based only)
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity Ltd., is a $14 billion global technology and manufacturing leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. For more than 75 years, our connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, have enabled advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With 78,000 employees, including more than 7,000 engineers, working alongside customers in nearly 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity Internship Program offers:
Our internship program gives students the opportunity to work on valuable projects that contribute to the success of their team and build on their classroom experience. Throughout the 10–12-week program, interns will be provided with:
- Onboarding & Orientation
- Professional Development Workshops
- Networking Opportunities
- Operations Experience
- Executive Exposure
EOE, Including Disability/Vets