Director, Global Talent Management Process Owner & PMO
Location: Berwyn, Pennsylvania
Job Type: Full time
Job Posting Title: Director, Global Talent Management Process Owner & PMO
Job ID: [[id]]
Job Code: 30004855
Business Unit: GLOBAL HUMAN RESOURCES (10003001)
Building: TYCO ELECTRONICS HQ (HQ1)
Hiring Manager: NANCY SHERMAN DRAGONE
Recruiter: Seth Taylor
Travel: 10% to 25%
Employee Referral Amount:
Education Experience: Other
Employment Experience: Less than 1 year
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
The Talent Management Global Process Owner is responsible for executing against the strategies and plans to build and sustain a global talent management organization, with regional and local hubs, to help assess, develop, and retain top talent for TE. This leader effectively partners with business and HR leaders to identify, define and solution against the needs surfaced in relation to talent management practices, delivering results while balancing speed and costs. This role is the PMO owner for the Talent Organization and effectively manages the resources to deliver on the talent strategy.
This position focuses on communicating, integrating, implementing, and deploying global Talent Management solutions once developed, and ensuring consistency in approach, execution and delivery at the local level. The individual will work closely with the Talent Management organization to ensure all solutions meet business needs and will help establish processes for Talent Management administration, and vendor and cost management.
Success measures for this position will be directly tied to increasing speed/agility in go-to-market solutions, and the quality of those solutions in producing an exceptional end-to-end experience for employees while working to decrease the number of customized solutions, getting TE to standard processes and tools to support Talent Management activities globally.
- Act as a champion for TE’s Talent Management strategy and solutions across the organization by creating opportunities for exceptional employee experiences as they relate to talent management practices, processes and tools
- Lead the regional teams in AMER, EMEA and APAC to ensure consistent delivery of talent management processes and programs, while supporting localized regional needs with turnkey solutions
- Partners with the Talent Management business/region consultants to understand people and talent strategies and translate into robust implementation plans and processes
- Partner with the COE leads and the T&I team to create a technology roadmap and strategy, with investment and resource needs, to drive talent technology
- Lead the GTM Portfolio and act as the PMO leader and representative for GTM; adhering to the standard HR PMO processes, templates and requirements to execute the projects
- Working with the Talent Management team, establish standard practices and processes related to the talent processes in partnership with leaders or OE, Leadership and Employee Experience.
- Acts as the connector between HR Solutions and GTM, especially in the areas of Technology & Integration and also where there is significant need from HRS teams.
- Functions as a project manager with direct impact to all employee lifecycle Talent Management products (learning & development, leadership development, continuous performance, succession, engagement & inclusion) across TE businesses
- Deploy and support Lean/TEOA methodologies to achieve efficiencies and optimize talent management processes and performance, leveraging automated solutions where possible
- Contributes to the development of strategies and plans to build an organization that selects, assesses, develops and retains top talent across TE
- Develop effective working relationships and establish consultative partnerships with internal stakeholders and groups to creatively develop, maintain and facilitate talent management processes
- Partners with Talent Management Leaders to develop processes according to established design criteria, with speed and quality, while maintaining or reducing costs
- Manage all vendor relationships as established through Talent Management Leaders and teams
- Build infrastructure and processes to manage all administrative and transactional talent management tasks in the spirit of continuous improvement and TEOA everywhere
Education, Training and Experience
- Minimum 15 years’ experience delivering and implementing talent management initiatives and programs; experience working in a hybrid/matrixed environment is preferred
- Deep experience building cross-functional relationships with key stakeholders, and working between a Talent Management innovation center/center of expertise and the HR consultants supporting intake from the business
- Knowledge of SuccessFactors Learning, Performance, Development, Succession and Continuous Performance modules
- Knowledge of process ownership – best practices, optimization, ease of delivery to the employee
- Superior oral and written business communication skills required
- Can effectively manage change and can shift gears comfortably; highly effective in ambiguous environments and able to produce maximum results with little direction and guidance
- Demonstrated ability to leverage external and internal resources and a people network to execute quickly, effectively and consistently in a fast-paced business environment
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills; proven research skills to gather data, best practices, and points of view to ensure sound judgment
- Superior collaborative working abilities and experience; ability to manage multiple complex assignments, with proven ability to assess competing priorities in a high energy, fast paced environment in a geographically dispersed organization
- Financial and budgetary and vendor management experience and able to analyze, course correct and make trade off decisions based upon ROI and organizational capacity
- Ability to work across functional and geographical boundaries with ease
- Flexible schedule to meet with global community
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $147,000 – $221,600 (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets