ACCOUNT MANAGER IV REMOTE US
Location: Tucson, Arizona
Job Type: Full time
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
The execution of territory sales objectives while meeting and/or exceeding all revenue sales plans as the Key Account Manager.
- Ongoing development of future sales activity, including the ability to identify and qualify prospective customers.
- Creating and managing business plans to ensure Sensor Business Unit growth initiatives
- Identifies opportunities for custom, innovative solutions, which will not only differentiate TE but secure TE as a partner in the named Strategic and Key Accounts
- Professionally represent TE Sensors as a highly competent technical, commercial specialist, ensuring high customer confidence and satisfaction. Confidently present a working knowledge of TE Sensor Business Unit capabilities and competencies through presentations, sales samples, product demonstrations and collateral materials.
- Delivers polished presentations and written correspondence directed to winning new opportunities and maintain.
- Execution of the approved strategic plans.
- Regularly engages with critical functional areas of the business to ensure all aligned with territory business plan and execution timeframes. These functional areas would include Marketing, Engineering, and Customer Service.
- Develop and maintain a strong knowledge of the broad range of the company's products and services that will be of interest to our strategic and key customer base.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with our customer’s engineering, purchasing, quality, and planning departments
- Actively engage in the Sales & Operations Planning Process and Stage & Gate process to drive superior service results for our customers.
- Delivers innovative solution concepts, in line with TE Medical’s capability to execute and meet customer requirements and value points
- Develops a thorough understanding of key accounts to include: their applications, product requirements, and key decisionmakers
- Creates formal customer specific business plan to bolster project pipeline and support operating plan commitments.
- Effectively communicates the customer’s product and commercial requirements to the factory through the RTS process.
- Understands and complies with the values, policies and regulations of TE Connectivity.
- Capable of driving execution both internally and within the organizations of our customers.
- Maintaining and updating Sales Report on a regular basis with territory and customer activities.
What your background should look like:
Experience related to sensors and other related electronics components as well as clinical experience strongly preferred.
- Engineering Degree is Strongly Preferred
- Previous technical sales or related experience in TE Sensor focus applications to high growth OEMs.
- Work experience at our target accounts are preferred.
- History of consistently delivering sales results in excess of expectations.
- Strong skills in building customer relationships.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Strong technical knowledge of OEM sales in our focus applications
- Demonstrated ability to effectively organize, prioritize and accomplish multiple tasks, make decisions and solve problems independently.
- PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel and Word computer skills are required.
ABOUT TE CONNECTIVITY
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
- Competitive base salary commensurate with experience: $142,000 - 200.000 (subject to change dependent on physical location)
- Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
- Total Compensation = Base Salary + Incentive(s) + Benefits
- A comprehensive benefits package including health insurance, 401(k), disability, life insurance, employee stock purchase plan, paid time off and voluntary benefits.
EOE, Including Disability/Vets